Results Edition 2020, 24th June, on-line
Although the sanitary situation in 2020 did not allow the event to take place in real life, the virtual way of meeting has led to an increase of participants. More than 200 participants from 29 countries participated in this brokerage event with more than 600 market place opportunities published.
In addition 25 SMEs & start-ups applied for the pitch session. Ideas presented covered innovative technologies such as:
- Smart mobility solutions,
- IT solutions for renewable local energy communities,
- Recycling technologies,
- Hydrogen based microgrid systems,
- Solutions to increase the uptake of sustainable building materials,
- Re-use of bio-based materials for sustainable construction techniques and circular buildings.
In a parallel session the NCP Brussels network organized a webinar on remaining Horizon 2020 funding opportunities and a presentation was given by the European Commisison and a Mission Board Member of the Mission on Climate-neutral & Smart Cities.