Virtual matchmaking events - How do they work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 30 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
Register via the Register button.
Your registration should be completed with a description of your market place (see next step) before it can be validated.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile (market place) to raise your visibility on the b2match platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and which kind of cooperation partner your looking for.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
The booking of meetings opens a few weeks before the event or after a certain number of participants have registered.
You will be notified by an e-mail alert once booking has opened.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone (except to investors ,as participation in the PITCH session is upon selection only, but be aware that investors of the investors panel can invite you for a meeting even if you're not selected to participate at the pitching session)
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted by the recipients otherwise they can't be scheduled
5) Matchmaking Event
Access your meetings in My Agenda, where you have your complete schedule for the event and the list of your meetings. Check your camera and microphone and don't be late!
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings